Interested in applying for a position with SASES?
Looking for a rewarding career? The South Australian State Emergency Service advertise all publicly available positions on the iWorkForSA website. Select “State Emergency Service” on the Agency dropdown tab to find all of our currently available positions.
Applying for a position with SA State Emergency Service:
- All applications will need to be submitted online via iWorkForSA
- When applying for a position it is important to clearly demonstrate how your skills, knowledge, personal qualities and experience meet the requirements of the position. This means addressing the Selection Criteria.
- The information obtained from your online application, the interview and other assessment, including skills tests; enable the selection panel to assess the merit of the applicants.
Type of jobs available in the SASES
The SA SES employs a range of people with a variety of skills and varying backgrounds.
Our corporate areas include positions in the areas of:
- corporate planning
- media and communications
- community engagement
- research and planning
- operations (response, hazard management, mitigation)
- infrastructure (e.g. fleet management)
- volunteer support
- learning and development
- executive services.
Volunteering can boost your career by expanding your networks and by providing you with highly valued skills and experience. Please consider joining your local SES Unit as a volunteer member.